- Yes, it happens. Yet it is always great to meet them. I never think that I wish they were less affectionate, I love them just the way they are, says Bieber - who responds politely and attentively to all questions, and only shows signs of irritation when he is being prosecuted by the full name.
- Please - call me Justin. Imagine if everyone walked around and called you by both the first and last name, you would not have felt that it was a bit strange ’, he says.
It is the first time Justin Bieber is in Norway - a country he also knows through his mother’s former assistant, who is Norwegian, and Norwegian director Ray Kay, who made the music video for his first big hit, ”Baby" - currently the most watched music video on Youtube ever.
- Oh, Ray Kay is Norwegian? Cool! He is super talented, and yes, of course, I will work with him again. He has after all made the greatest music video ever, says Bieber.
Although he could well imagine combining the pop star life with film recordings. It applies only to find the right role.
- I have received lots of offers and are constantly on the new script and considering roles. Many artists have tried to become actors have chosen the wrong roles for them, so I try not to fall into their trap. It must be the perfect role, says Justin Bieber.
Finally, we ask him to sign a picture we have with - to give to one lucky reader. It does Justin Bieber like, but think we could print it on a slightly smaller format.
- It seems the all the little imperfections mine, he says, laughing, and turns the pen.
NO YOU ARE PERFECTION, YOU DON’T HAVE ANY IMPERFECTIONS.
This require Justin to come to Norway: - All food fresh, cooled and covered with plastic wrap - That every room have a temperature between 20 and 24 degrees - Unopened hand soap - Towels - Toilet paper - Face Wipes - Cups, glasses and dishes of good quality - Two cases of water - Two cases, Coca Cola and two cases of Coca Cola Light - A crate ginger ale - Six folding chairs - A full-length mirror - Professional steamer - Two unopened bags of ice cubes - High Speed Internet - A twelve-pack of Vitamin Water - A fruit platter - Warm water and a large selection of tea - Two jars of honey - A bag of chips - A glass of mixed nuts - Two sliced whole grain bread - Two sliced bread - Two packages of white low socks in size L - A white tank top in size L - Four Lemons